Loftus Community Centre received a significant grant of $121,967.00 to assist the centre in upgrading the facilities. We have recently committed the full amount across the three funding areas. On behalf of the staff, Management Committee and Members we would like to extend our appreciation to Lotterywest for this very generous grant. The breakdown
of the grant is as follows:
Information Technology – $1200.00
• Purchase of laptop and software for our 3+ kindy program
Building/ Additions & Alterations – $55,778.00
• New reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the centre
• Remodelling of second office area
• Storage in the Learning Centre
• Roller door for better access to existing storage area in the
• Learning Centre
• Storage in Kitchen
• Storage in foyer area
• External and internal signage
Equipment & Furniture – $64,998.00
• Replacement of all tables and chairs
• Portable and permanent white boards
• Urns and coffee Machine
• Paper shredder, laminator and guillotine
• External notice board
• Glass cabinet
• Table tennis table for our platinum members
• Various new toys and books for 3+ kindy program and School
• Holiday program
• Couch’s and rug for the Children’s and Neighbourhood rooms.
• Camera, Wii, video camera, tv, iPod and docking station for use by
all of our programs.
Staff at LCC work very closely with officers of the City of Vincent to jointly deliver programs to the community. Where possible, LCC and City of Vincent also jointly apply for funding to deliver special events and one off programs to the community.
© 2019 Loftus Community Centre. All Rights Reserved.